Social Icons

Friday 6 December 2013

Hello and Welcome!

"Welcome to the Shire of Ngaanyatjarraku" Our home in Jameson
Wow! What an adventure setting up this blog has been! I've learnt a lot getting it this far.

I would like to thank you for visiting, hopefully the posts I have planned will keep you entertained as well as opening your eyes to the "other part" of Australia.

Perhaps I haven't chosen the best time to start blogging about my community as James and I are off to Adelaide to spend Christmas with our friends and family in just 2 weeks time. I do however have some posts planned out so hopefully I will keep it up to date over our holidays.

In January next year, James and I will be hosting our Engagement party, so you should expect to see a post or two about that as well!

Thanks for reading,










Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think of my post, let me know in the comments!

 

More Information

More information about Jameson and the surrounding communities can be found at http://www.ngaanyatjarraku.wa.gov.au/

Contact Me

If you have any questions I can be contacted on this blog via the comments section in the posts or email me at j_curnow@hotmail.co.uk

Disclaimer

All images and content of this blog are my own unless otherwise stated. The opinions on this blog are my own and in no way represent that of the Ngaanyatjarra Lands.